Friday, May 6, 2011

Swagbucks!

Search & Win


As many of you know, I love Swagbucks! In short, it is a site that gives you points, or swagbucks, when you search. You can redeem the swagbucks for prizes. My favorite thing to get is Amazon.com gift cards. Last year I was able to purchase a Kindle, paid for entirely with Swagbucks! I have bought several other things using my giftcards, too! You can put as much or as little time into it as you want.

You can win swagbucks by:
searching
printing and using coupons
completing special offers
shopping
getting referrals
and much more!

It is a bit confusing but once you figure it out it is totally worth it!

Go here to sign up http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MacFam76.

Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section or email me at mccullah@hotmail.com. I will help you in anyway I can!

Good luck and happy searching!