Saturday, May 7, 2011

Organizing Coupons

There are several ways to organize coupons! Here are a two of my favorite. Both sites named below have great videos to watch. Enjoy!


This one takes a little more time but is great for the extremely organized person! I like this one because you never know when you are going to find something on sale or clearance but when you do you have all your coupons on hand!


This one takes less time but is better for the organizationally challenged like me! The only drawback is that if you happen to find a great price on something you may not know/remember if you have a coupon for it. However, this is the method I am going to try for a while. I just do not enjoy clipping/organizing coupons. I may miss out on a few deals but I am saving more than if I did nothing!

 Southern Savers Coupon Organization

Good luck and happy couponing!