Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Way to Get Coupons!

    

   We all know that you can get coupons from the paper and you can print them online. Those are the two main ways to get them. But sometimes you can't find a coupon for a certain product. I love Dunkin' Donuts Coffee but it is expensive! So one day I decided to email Dunkin Donuts and ask them for coupons. It worked! They sent me some high value coupons and I was able to use them during a sale at Target!

     I have even done this at restaurants! I emailed one and told them that our (large) family wanted to try their restaurant and would appreciate any coupons they could send. I didn't get a coupon but they sent me an email and told me to print off the email, show my waiter and I could have 15% off the bill!

    It doesn't hurt to ask and you never know when you might end up with some really great coupons! I try to be friendly and tell them how much I love their product or how bad I have been wanting to try it. I know some people have been able to get coupons for many different products this way!